Updates Regarding COVID-19
To our valued clients:
- Call 773-697-8176 and press option 2 to be connected to a staff member. Please be patient if you do not reach someone right away as our phones will be busier than usual.
- You will be instructed as to when to bring your pet to our front door. Please ensure that you are wearing a mask for the hand-off of your pet to a staff member.
- Make sure that you have your phone on you as we will be speaking to you over the phone to discuss your visit.
- Do not stray too far from the clinic as you will be expected to pick up your pet within 15 minutes of the end of your appointment time.
You may pay for services and products over the phone or in clinic by credit/debit card. For other payment methods, please ask a team member for assistance.
Additional Measures we are Asking Clients to Follow:
- Please do not come to our clinic if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have a fever.
- Please reschedule your pet’s veterinarian appointment if you have been in contact with anyone that has had a fever or possible COVID-19 exposure.
Pets and the Coronavirus:
The CDC and The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) have comprehensive websites with up-to-date information about COVID-19 and your pet(s). Additional information about the Coronavirus and your pets’ health is available at the following online resources:
We value your partnership in your pet’s healthcare and appreciate your patience, understanding, and continued support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.