Updates Regarding COVID-19
A Message from Our Team:
Due to the governor's mandate, masks are required for all visitors and staff to enter the building. No exceptions.
We are excited to announce that, as of Monday, June 21st, we will welcome one Pet Parent per patient into our hospital building. If a Pet Parent is accompanied by small children, we kindly encourage you to take advantage of curbside or drop off.
Please note that although the CDC recently updated its guidance stating that fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear face masks, we believe in safety first for all. We continue to require masks for both team members and Pet Parents for the time being.
Curbside appointments are still available if you choose not to come inside the hospital – we want to make sure all of our Pet Parents are comfortable as COVID-19 guidelines continue to change. If you choose curbside service, please don't forget to call upon your arrival!
As always, we appreciate your patience and support as we continue to navigate the ever-changing COVID-19 safety guidance.
Thanks so much!
- Drop off or pick up for surgical or dental procedures
- Food and medication pick up
- Please call us when you arrive and we will inform you when you are allowed to enter the building.
- One person per patient is allowed in the hospital for the appointment. If additional family members are present they will be asked to wait outside or the appointment can continue as a curbside visit.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times while inside the hospital.
- Your pet’s veterinarian may or may not perform your pet’s examination and/or treatment(s) in the exam room due to the size of the space and other factors. This will be determined by individual circumstances and at the discretion of our doctors and staff members. Therefore we ask for your understanding and flexibility.
- The pet parent will need to remain in the exam room at all times. This means that the treatment area, including the restroom will be off-limits to clients at this time. Please plan your trip accordingly.
You may pay for services and products over the phone or in clinic by credit/debit card. For other payment methods, please ask a team member for assistance.
Additional Measures we are Asking Clients to Follow:
- Please do not come to our clinic if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have a fever.
- Please reschedule your pet’s veterinarian appointment if you have been in contact with anyone that has had a fever or possible COVID-19 exposure.
Pets and the Coronavirus:
The CDC and The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) have comprehensive websites with up-to-date information about COVID-19 and your pet(s). Additional information about the Coronavirus and your pets’ health is available at the following online resources:
We value your partnership in your pet’s healthcare and appreciate your patience, understanding, and continued support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.